Hand held vacuum cleaners are quiet small and relatively light vacuum cleaners. Generally they are available as cordless that eases its usability. These are also called Handy vacuum cleaners and are used to clean nooks, corners, and mostly the small areas. Do not get confused with their efficiency of work because of their small size. These small sized items are efficient enough to trap even the finest dust particle. They are provided with a powerful filter, good brush tool, flexible hose and proficient nozzle. Many of the hand held vacuum cleaners are provided with HEPA outlet filter that ensures to capture even the finest dust and microscopic particle.
Do not worry yourself about the performance of vacuum pumps. The suction power is powerful enough to trap the dirt and dust and once trapped, it will not let the dirt escape. These are designed keeping in mind the easy workability. Handheld vacuum cleaners have to be worked with the use of hands so the touch handle ensures a comfortable and firm grip. These are ideal for daily use. You do not have to carry the bulky and giant vacuum cleaners daily to clean your house.
Handheld vacuum cleaners are generally available with many accessories and the attachments that ease your work and cleaning task. The accessories include extension tubes, handles, different types of nozzles, adapter, carry strap and a bag to carry these accessories. These vacuum cleaners are so flexible and compact that they can even be used to clean vehicles like cars etc. Some of them even contain flavored essence that is perfect to stimulate physical and emotional well-being. These vacuum cleaners are available for different purposes depending upon how handy they are. For example there are separate vacuum cleaners for cleaning vehicles, kitchen appliances, carpets, corners, cupboards, computers, laptops, net books, light cleaning or heavy cleaning tasks. They can be as well be the best mini shop vacuum to use if you have a small business or shop.
Some hand held vacuum cleaners are provided with the indicator that flashes when the filter was fully covered with dust, hair or fluff. You can use these vacuum cleaners in any area of your house since these are handy and easy to carry. These are available either with the charging units or the use of power supply system for their working. These are available in different prices depending upon the functionality, model, size or any other distinctive feature. These are small sized but are very useful for everyday tasks.
The Best Handheld Vacuum should be:
- Lightweight: Customers have reported that hand vacuums which surpass the 5 pound threshold in weight feel heavy during extended cleanup sessions.
- Washable filter: Due to continuous use, filters will eventually fill with dust and hair. If they are not washable, you will need to replace them. A washable filter is durable and cuts down maintenance costs.
- Clear waste container: So you can easily determine if the vacuum needs to be cleaned and emptied.
- Ample filtration: Hand vacs that are equipped with filtration stop dust and dirt from leaking into the air after cleanup.
- Lengthy cord: If you decide to buy a corded handheld vacuum, consider one that has a long power cord as it allows you to clean a larger area.
- Bagless dirt cup: Many hand vacuums are bagless. Instead, they use dirt cups which can be dumped out and cleaned between sessions of use.
- Large capacity: With a bigger dirt cup, you can enjoy longer sessions of cleaning and reduce the frequency of dirt cup emptying.
- Extendable hose: To clean tight areas and narrow spaces, an extendable hose will be very efficient and make the process a snap.